What to do if You or Your Child may have Coronavirus
If you think your child has coronavirus, do not bring them to school. Do inform us. You can do this by calling us, or by clicking this link and completing our reporting form:
If you are in any doubt, please call us. We are always happy to help.
If your child has symptoms of coronavirus:
- Your child has a symptom of coronavirus if they have:
- a high temperature.
- a new, continuous cough.
- they’ve lost their sense of smell or taste or these have changed.
- If your child has any one of these symptoms, you should book them a PCR test. They should self-isolate until you get the PCR result.
- Anyone who has a symptom of coronavirus should self-isolate and not come to school.
If your child has a positive LFD or PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) result:
- Your child must self-isolate.
- From Day 5 of your child’s self-isolation period, they can use LFDs to leave isolation early. They must have two, negative LFDs, 24 hours apart. They must also no longer have a temperature.
Close Contacts and Self-Isolation:
Close contacts of people who have tested positive for coronavirus no longer need to self-isolate or use LFDs.