Visiting our Schools
Visitors are welcome to our school, but we would ask you to consider whether your visit needs to be face to face or whether talking to us remotely would do. We are keen to limit the number of people entering our building, in order to limit the chance of coronavirus infection. There are many ways you can contact us.
Do not enter our building if:
- You have tested positive on an LFT or PCR test and should be self-isolating.
- You are an unvaccinated adult, identified as a close contact of a positive person. If that is the case, you should be self-isolating.
- You have a new, persistent cough.
- You have a raised temperature.
- You are experiencing a loss or change to your normal sense of taste or smell.
Thanks very much for your understanding. If you do visit us, please follow our latest Protocol for Visitors: