Sing and Rhyme anytime!
Sing all week to help your child speak
Anyone can sing – you don’t need a thing
Rhyming together helps reading together
- Sing in your home language
- Sing and rhyme throughout the day
- Make up your own songs
- Use songs to calm or to have fun
Watching too much TV can get in the way of your child developing good listening, concentration, play and language.
Make the best of TV by:
- watching TV together and talking about what's happening
- talking about the things you see on TV in your daily routine
- singing songs and copying actions together
- turning off the TV when no one's watching it